Jump to the main content area

Council of its branch offices

Yilan Precinct
Luodong Precinct
Suao Precinct
Sansing Precinct
Jiaosi Precinct

HOME > Convenient Services > FAQ


1How to apply for the police criminal record certificate?
2During the victim of family violence stayed in the emergency shelter, what to do if the other party report for missing person?
3What are the rights under protection warrant?
4What kind of services police authorities can provide to family violence victim?
5Who can apply the protection warrant for minors?

Total items: 5
Date of last review :2018-07-19
Font size   small   medium   large

Ministry of the Interior (Open new window)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of China (Open new window)
National Police Agency
ad more
Today Visitors :1011
All Visitors :3970659
Site last updated 2020-07-14
Designed by LAYPU